Nearly Christmas

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Time to get nostalgic!

The house isn't as Christmassy as it could be, but that's okay. All the little things are out: the girls' angels (Gabe broke two wings this year!), Caleb's nutcrackers, Liam's Santas, and Gabe's snowmen. The tree has been purchased and decorated. A few little wall things are up. I had intended to drive to Greenfield for Sara Jean's sale, but it just didn't happen. I just didn't have a babysitter.

This has been a really emotional year for me. Maybe I am always emotional. I just keep thinking eventually, I will master all these feelings and be detached and move on with life. But maybe I won't. When I do meet someone so in control, I usually distrust them. I like honesty, I like sharing my experiences, even when I am in the midst of the feeling the emotions. I will come back later and analyze with greater perspective, but for the time, I like the alive feeling.
But I feel bad about that, for some reason.

But this is the wrong blog for such self-analysis. That's for Just Jill.;o)

This is about Christmas!

I have a couple things to buy that I have been procrastinating on. But the crowds don't bother me so much, anymore. And the places I have gone haven't been bad. I am starting to wonder about the big kids, however. Trying to remember what they got. Was it enough? Was it fair and even? Not sure. I need to keep a list.

I think I will post some old Christmas photos, and maybe later take pictures of some pictures in albums to share. Because I know you care;o).


Happy Christmas Eve Eve!











































For the record, this outfit was NOT my style. I thought it was mortifying. I did like the fake emerald necklace, though.











No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!